Industrial Strength Protection Coatings – Polyurea
Polyurea is one of the strongest industrial protection coatings available. Polyurea can be formulated for your specific needs to protect anything from a truck bed to a storage tank made to hold hydrochloric acid!
Unmatched corrosion and abrasion protection.
It provides chemical resistance, atmospheric pollution resistance and can be used for waterproofing and structural formation and decoration. It adheres to any surface including wood, concrete, and metal.
Polyurea protective coatings are commonly used for the following reasons:
- Abrasion Resistance
- Corrosion Protection
- Chemical, Environment or Atmospheric Resistance
- Structural Enhancement
Polyurea Spray on Coatings Are Proven Safe
- Solvent-free so not explosive or an environmental hazard; no VOCs or CFCs
- Safe even for potable water containers
- Slip and skid resistant
Polyurea Coatings Offer The Look You Want
- Variety of base colors.
- Unique UV ColorCoat system for a customized match to any manufacturer’s vehicle color
- UV ColorCoat stability maintains the look even in prolonged direct sunlight
- Graphics and detailing applications
- Applied thickness ranging from only 1/16″ to 4″ depending on the need
- Easy to clean
For decades, traditional materials such as paint, epoxy, fiberglass and vinyl esters have all been used to perform these various types of protective coating applications.
Polyurea coating technology is not new. In fact it has been around and in use for almost three decades now. Polyurea is newer and more advanced than these traditional coating systems and offers many advantages to the owner, specifier and contractor.